San Juan Cruises - San Juan Island Bike Tour
A nicely paced ride on this the most historically significant of the San Juan Islands. This ride can be leisurely paced or has an option for the more ambitious riders. This is a 20 mile ride that can be lengthened to 33 miles. San Juan Island has a mix of moderate hills, farmland, and occasional flat sections, making this ride best suited for bicyclists with intermediate or above abilities.
• Our 50’ Cruiser drops you off at historic Roche Harbor and picks you up at Friday Harbor.
• Narrated tour of the San Juan Islands
• Catered lunch at San Juan County Park
• Whale Watch Park at Lime Kiln St. Park
• Time for dinner on your own in Friday Harbor
• American Camp side trip
• Sunset Cruise on the return to Bellingham
Cost: $119 per person
Contact San Juan Cruises